Professional factory custom membrane switch manufacturer with embossed button and transparent window
* Medical equipment *Telecommunications apparatus * Military industries
* Household appliances
* Security systems
* Industrial controls
1. Wire lead resistance
2. Rated current
25-100mA, 0-30V DC
3. Operating temperature
-40 to 70°C
4. Rated voltage
5. Operating humidity
at 40°C, <98% RH
6. Insulation resistance
<100mΩ, 250V DC
7. Dome spring back time
8. Switch travel
flat type 0.05-0.3mm
9. Base material voltage withstand
10. Tactile type
1.Graphic Overlay – PET/PC is usually the material of choice due to its superior chemical resistance and flex life . MEIBORUI can either digitally print, screen-print, or employ a combination of both methods to ensure you get the right colors, textures and finishes your design requires. 2.Overlay Adhesive – This adhesive layer bonds the graphic overlay to the top circuit layer, and is typically an acrylic adhesive. The material is same as the fourth layer. Only the thickness will be different according to the physical truth. 3.Top Circuit Layer – The material of this layer is special. This is a 0.1mm heat stabilized PET printed with silver-filled electrically conductive inks and also dielectric inks, which used for fastening metal domes. 4.Circuit Spacer – This layer separates the top circuit from the bottom circuit so the switch remains normally open until the keypad is pressed. The circuit spacer is a polyester spacer with adhesive on both sides. 5.Lower Circuit Layer – This layer is a 0.1mm--0.25mm heat stabilized polyester printed with silver-filled electrically conductive inks and also dielectric inks. This layer terminates as a flexible tail that serves as the interconnect to controller PCBs or other electronics. 6.Rear Adhesive Layer – This adhesive layer bonds the entire membrane switch package to the product enclosure, housing, or to a rigid support panel. MEIBORUI can specify the appropriate adhesive type and thickness to bond your membrane keypad to your equipment.
The company was established in 1990 with a history of almost 27 years. We mainly engaged in manufacturing and researching membrane switches, membrane panels as well as other correlate products. Our products are widely used in industrial control, household application, instruments and apparatus. Our company is located in Xianghe County Langfang City Robot Industrial Harbor, Building C10 with 5 floors and the floor space is about 2300 square meters. Total asset reaches to twenty million Yuan. We have 200 staffs and annual sales has reached to 30 million Yuan.
Delivery & Package
1.How can i get a sample to check your sample? After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. If you need the samples, we can send you the samples by free( depends on the kind and qty of samples) or you can pay for sample cost, and it can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is bigger than our MOQ.
2. How long can I expect to get the sample? After you pay for the sample charge and we confirm the drawing with each other, the samples will be ready for 3-5 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
3. Can you do the design for us? Yes. We have a professional engineer having rich experience in wire harness & cable assembly design. Just let us know your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect products. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete files. Tell us your detalied SPEC. of products, and we will send you finished drawing for confirmation.
4. What about the lead time for mass production? Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 10 to15 days. Generally speaking, all of the goods can be reach your address within 4 weeks. 5.what kind of transportation do you offer? Express such as UPS TNT DHL etc......