Membrane switch is an electrical switch for turning a circuit on and off. It differs from a mechanical switch, which is usually made of copper and plastic parts: a membrane switch is a circuit printed on PET or ITO. The ink used for screen printing is usually copper / silver / graphite filled and therefore conductive.
Embossed Keys Membrane Switch Keypad/keyboard
Customized PC/PET Membrane Switch Keyboard with PCB/PCBA
Single/Double Side Flexible Printed Board FPC Membrane Switch
LED, metal dome, connector and circuit, all these can be designed and made according to customer requirements.
According to customers demand,OEM service
CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator AI or EPS, AutoCAD Dwg or DXF
For a tactile response and indicate the location of switches
1.Tactile Keys: metal domes or poly domes
2. Non-tactile keys: flat button, printed silver spot on the circuit
1. Silver printed conductive inks
3.PCB circcuit board
1.Zero insertion force(ZIF) with 0.5MM ,1.0MM,1.25MM pitch
2. Female connector with 2.54MM pitch
Clear or Transparent
Glossy or matte
MEIBORUI Electronic Information Technology Company was established in 1990 with a history of almost 27 years. We mainly engaged in manufacturing and researching membrane switches, Overlays as well as other correlate products. MEMBRANE has been a golden member of Alibaba Trade Pass for more than 15 years which is the first company in the same industry. Early in 2003, MEIBORUI passed the international ISO 9001 certifications and we have been a member of it till now.Recently we get the high reputation and the certificate of Small and Medium High-tech Company of Hebei Province was awarded by the Science and Technology Office of Hebei Province.
From establishment, our company is continuously expanding, so our products won the international market's recognition including Siemens, ABB, Haier and some well known enterprise. We took part in high speed railway locomotive control, three gorges project, aerospace industry and other state-owned project, and formed our own stable client base. The products exported to Germany and America reached 1 million pieces annually.
Nowadays, MEIBORUI owns sixty professional mold-making machines controlled by digital computers, which successfully transformed silkscreen printing to digital printing. There are 4 Japanese Mimaki heat-setting digital printers and 11 cold light printers of various models. We have independent laser cutting workshops and 18 laser cutting machines of different models. The equipment of all departments includes 7 pressure machines, 4 cutting mould machines, 37 silkscreen printing machines, 3 drying tunnels, 8 curing machines, 6 punching machines, 7 digital engraving machines, 5 linear cutting machines and others machines.
Packing & Delivery
Payment & Shipping Term Price:1.5-5.0/piece Minimum Order Quantity:10pieces Packaging Details:PE bag, Carton, Wooden crate Delivery Time:5-20 days Payment Terms:T/T Western Union Supply Ability:100000 pieces per Month
the sample time was 1-3days small order :5-7days big order:10-20days
1.How can i get a sample to check your sample?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. If you need the samples, we can send you the samples by free( depends on the kind and qty of samples) or you can pay for sample cost, and it can be refundable after order confirmation when your quantity of the order is bigger than our MOQ.
2. How long can I expect to get the sample? After you pay for the sample charge and we confirm the drawing with each other, the samples will be ready for 3-5 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.
3. Can you do the design for us? Yes. We have a professional engineer having rich experience in wire harness & cable assembly design. Just let us know your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect products. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete files. Tell us your detalied SPEC. of products, and we will send you finished drawing for confirmation.
4. What about the lead time for mass production? Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 10 to15 days. Generally speaking, all of the goods can be reach your address within 4 weeks.